South Africa - Mozambique
November 17 – November 28, 2022
C$5 295 / person
Culture, sheer indulgence, relaxation and yoga in the most exquisite surroundings ever.
- All Yoga Travels Tours offer 1 yoga class daily and other yoga activities throughout the tour.
- Accommodation in a standard double room during 2 nights at Montebelo
- Buffet breakfasts
- A full day guided city tour, lunch and entrance fees included
- Wi-fi, use of pool and gym
- Private return airport transfers
- Domestic flight to Nampula
- Accommodation in an historical room during 4 nights at Jardims dos Aloes
- Gourmet breakfasts
- A dhow ttrip including lunch & snorkeling
- A half day guided walking day tour of Ilha including lunch
- Accommodation in a beach chalet during 5 nights
- All meals with water, tea & coffee
- Non-motorized activities, bicycle use, sea kayak, shore snorkelling
- A $25 donation to ANAN fund
- Unlimited diving from the shore for advanced open water divers buddies
Private transfers from Nampula to Ilha, Ilha to Nuarro and Nuarro to Nampula
- Other flights and related taxes/fees
- Visa fee
- Personal travel and medical insurances
- Non mentioned meals and beverage
- Motorized and non-mentioned activities
- Personal expenses
- Single supplement for the yoga teacher $660
Greetings at Maputo airport, transfer to Montebelo hotel (or similar) **** and check in for 2 nights in standard rooms.
Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure exploring the surroundings, having a swim or being pampered with a a spa treatment.
After breakfast your guide will meet you to take you around Maputo for an exciting 3 hours city tour. You will see the fortress, the central market, the natural history museum, the beautiful railway station inspired by Eiffel, the art craft market, the town house, the botanical garden and the iron house by Eiffel.
Lunch will be served in a local restaurant.
After lunch, your guide will take you for a « Baixa » walking guided tour to discover Maputo city origins for about 3 hours.
After breakfast, private transfer to Maputo airport.
Domestic flight to Nampula.
Greetings at Nampula airport.
Transfer to Ilha de Mozambique at Jardims dos Aloes guest house.
Check in for 4 nights in this atmospheric historical guest house Jardims dos Aloes *** (premises exclusivity. Terrace perfect for yoga and meditation) and its lovely roof terrace with views over the Ocean.
Despite its small size, about 3 km long and 200 to 500 meters wide, Ilha is a historical treasure and was placed on Unesco World Heritage list in 1991.
With its rich history, fascinating cultural mosaic, magical mix of Portuguese and Arab architecture, sandy beaches and timeless atmosphere, the Island of Mozambique is one of Mozambique’s best destinations.
Three days to discover the rich cultural heritage and explore the tantalizing Ilha de Mozambique.
Your stay Include
A half guided walking island tour: Macuti, the fortress and the Museums, local lunch included
One day dhow trip to one of the neighboring islets, swimming from divine beach, snorkeling, whales watching in season (July to Sept) lunch included.
After breakfast, your driver will take you to the exquisite and cozy Nuarro lodge (approximately 4 hours road and sand roads).
Check in you private sea view chalet for 5 nights, full board included.
Four wonderful days to enjoy the treasures of the Indian Ocean with sensational dives explore the vicinity and savor beach life.
Nuarro is a unique “beach and bush” lodges located on the Baixo do Pinda Peninsula in Northern Mozambique. The lodge offers tropical private beaches and unspoiled bush with a unique biodiversity. The environment is peaceful and relaxed, the cuisine, delicious. The surroundings are stunning and the diving sensational. This is a perfect place to unwind and indulge and benefit of the extensive menu of activities on offer.
The place is fantastic to watch the humpback whales from July to November. They frequently visit the bay and come very close to the shore, a sheer delight.
After breakfast, transfer to Nampula airport (approximately 4h30).
Don't miss this opportunity !
Places are limited.