Ayurveda Wellness Retreat India
November 8 – November 15, 2021
Wellness Retreat India
This is a very special retreat, an opportunity to truly rejuvenate your physical and mental body and de-stress from day to day life. Come and find your bliss!
Treatments include body massage by two masseurs (female masseurs for female clients and male masseurs for male clients) with medicated oil and creams, internal rejuvenation medicines and medicated steam baths. This therapy is for 90 minutes to 2 hours per day for 7 days. This therapy is to rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit, to tone up the skin and to strengthen all systems so as to achieve ideal health and longevity.
During your retreat you will have access to a salt water pool, the Arabian Sea and beach, daily yoga and meditation, and each night a musical or cultural program along with an Ayurveda vegetarian buffet for all meals. The owner of Yoga Travels Janice Varuna will be available for your support during this rejuvenation process answering your questions and explaining the various treatments. Janice Varuna will also be holding space for specialized yoga teachings.
Ayurveda is a form of alternative medicine that is the traditional system of medicine of India and seeks to treat and integrate body, mind and spirit using a comprehensive holistic approach especially by emphasizing diet, herbal, remedies, exercise, meditation, breathing and physical therapy.
- All Yoga Travels Tours offer 1 Yoga Class per day along with other yoga activities throughout the tour.
- Airport arrival and departure transport
- Accommodation as per the category of booking (see Accommodation)
- Daily Ayurveda massage and prescribed treatments
- Ayurvedic vegetarian full board (breakfast, lunch + dinner)
- Initial, daily and final consultation by the Ayurveda doctor
- Free Ayurvedic medicines during your retreat
- Composition of an individual Ayurveda diet menu
- Daily meditation and yoga classes with Indian yoga master
- Experience discussions (satsangs) with Janice Varuna on yogic philosophy
- 2 additional specialized yoga classes with Janice Varuna
- full support during your rejuvenation treatments
- 24 hour Ayurvedic herbal tea
- Room service is available
Complimentary airport pickup and departure from Trivandrum Airport, Kerala, India
All vegetarian meals at the Ayurveda Resort are included (breakfast, lunch, dinner) these meals are prepared specifically for your body type (dosha)
This retreat offers 3 different categories of rooms; Seaview, Gardenview and Standard. Ask us about the price of each of the categories.
- International flight & any airport tax
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses like, communication, laundry, tips for massage therapists, drivers etc.
- Mandatory Travel Insurance and India visa costs if required
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/rescue due to any unforeseen causes
- Any extra nights at hotels due to any reason, services not specified, meals not specified
- Any other tours and transfers other than mentioned above
- Any extra nights at hotel due to any reason
Typical Daily Schedule
7:00am Meditation Class
8:00 – 11:00 Breakfast Buffet
12:30 – 3:30 Lunch Buffet
7:00 – 11:00 Dinner Buffet
7:30 Cultural programs
in addition every day includes an individual 2 hour ayurveda massage and treatment
Yoga Classes are available throughout the day and the pool and beach are open from 7:00am to 6:00pm
Flights are not included in the tour price. DO NOT purchase any airline tickets until the Sky to Sea South India is confirmed to take place. Pre and post tours can be arranged through Club Adventure and are available at an additional charge. Please contact Club Adventure for further details firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss this opportunity !
Places are limited.